You expect safe, reliable electricity and we’re working hard to deliver it. Improving service means trimming trees, repairing underground cable and testing new overhead lines to keep your power on.
Check out the video below to see us in action:
Here’s a snapshot of the work we’re doing around Ohio:
- A Smarter Grid: Improving how power gets to your home with enhanced technology.
- Forestry: Trimming and clearing trees around power lines and equipment on a regular basis.
- Infrared Technology: Finding and fixing equipment issues before they become a problem.
- Underground Cable: Repairing and replacing more than two million feet of underground cable.
- Utility Poles: Replacing thousands of poles in communities each year.
- Overhead Power Lines: Testing new power lines that can withstand contact from trees.