We’re excited to use Nextdoor’s Service Provider Platform as an additional tool to connect with you about ongoing work to improve your electric service, important outage info, community safety, storm information, and other updates relevant to your neighborhood.
We ask that you keep your comments and posts respectful to community members and relevant to AEP Ohio and its programs, news or initiatives, or the utility industry.
AEP Ohio reserves the right to remove postings that are:
- libelous, profane, defamatory, hateful, harassing, threatening or obscene;
- personal attacks against our employees;
- contain links or advertisements;
- violate copyright or intellectual property rights;
- contain spam or are intended to cause technical disruptions to this page;
- off-topic; or
- violate Nextdoor’s terms of service or any laws or regulations.
Relevant comments or likes on previous published posts are always welcome. We reserve the right to delete excessive postings to improve the overall visitor experience.
Anyone repeatedly posting material that violates these guidelines will be banned from participating in this Nextdoor profile.
Get in Touch
- If you have a concern about a specific incident or employee, please contact Customer Service at AEPOhio.com/Contact.
- Get up-to-date information on outages and billing with mobile alerts at AEPOhio.com/Alerts.
- See your outage with our new outage map: AEPOhio.com/OutageMap.
- If you have something to sell to AEP Ohio, please complete the vendor registration form at AEP.com/About/Suppliers.
- If you’re interested in a job, visit AEP Careers at AEP.com/Careers.