For many small businesses, recent times have not been business as usual. AEP Ohio is here to support you during the COVID-19 pandemic and as we navigate additional changes together.
You may have also heard that AEP Ohio’s energy efficiency programs will ramp down, as mandated by Ohio House Bill 6. However, we’ve worked with the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) to allow ample time for you to complete your scheduled 2020 projects.
Due to the changing developments with the COVID-19 outbreak and to ensure the safety of our customers and employees, our Small Business Express Program is suspended until further notice. Please reach out to Bryan Feathers or Dustin White to inquire about your Small Business Applications.
Here are several important notes to remember:
- The ramp down of the programs is effective until September 30, 2020.
- All complete and final applications must be submitted by September 30, 2020.
- All complete and final applications submitted by September 30, 2020 will receive the earned incentives.
- All payments will be completed by December 31, 2020.
- If you foresee an issue with getting your completed and final application in by September 30, 2020, please contact us so that we can advise you as to the best way to proceed.
For all programs, excluding our Small Business Program, please reach out to the Energy Advisor in your area for assistance with your application or to answer any questions.
AEP Ohio has enjoyed working with you on our energy efficiency programs, and we value the relationship we’ve built together. Moving forward, we strongly encourage you to continue to look for ways to save energy and money. And, we will keep you in the loop on the reopening of our Small Business Express program and development of new programs.
For more information, FAQs and updates on future programs visit AEPOhio.com/Solutions.